For Rent in Annandale>Question Details

K.Mosley, Renter in 24502

Apartment that accepts In house section 8

Asked by K.Mosley, 24502 Mon Feb 18, 2013

Looking to relocate to Annandale Va for school. Currently I live in Va and have in house section 8. I would love to get everything transfered over and be able to relocate by summer of '13 if possible. Any 2 bedroom apartments available? Please help!! (Would love either Annandale Va or something fairly close to that area)

Answers

2
Misty Mount’s answer
Go to socialserve.com. I was just helping another client recently and ran across the site. It gives you a list of section 8 properties based on zip code

Misty Mount
Long and Foster Realtors
540 903 6686
As a Realtor who works with rentals, it is difficult to find landlords who are willing to go through the process of enrolling in the Fairfax County Section 8 program. There are not many rentals on the market at the moment but this will change as we move toward spring and there should be more availability next month. Rentals usually go on the market the month before the start of a new lease.