For Rent in 33411>Question Details

Lisbethstein, Renter in 33411

Anyone know of a 1 br apt near wpb in good area for close to $400.00 but can be over??? from NJ and moving to your great state!!

Asked by Lisbethstein, 33411 Sun Jun 20, 2010

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 33411

Answers

4
Lisbeth,

I suggest you call a few agents and select one you feel comfortable with and will represent your best interests. It will be very difficult to find you something in a great area for $400 a month. You will probably have to double that to find a 1 bedroom that would work for you. I do have one roommate needed situation currently but it is in Boca and would probably run about $650+.

If I can be of any assistance just let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Oops I see now you were looking for a rental. Don't want to buy? Now is the BEST TIME EVER to buy in Florida! Look at my website... wonderful apartment in Lake Worth listed for $72,500. 2/2, screened porch, 2nd of 2 floors, clubhouse and pool in community and public golf nearby.

Suggest you go to google and google West Palm Beach rentals for $400/mo. And look thru all the rental offerings. That is a really low monthly price.

Best wishes on your search.
Marilyn Jacobs
Realty Associates
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com
$400.00 is probably an ok weekly rate. 1 bedrooms in the Tri-County Area "Good Areas" in Miami-Dade, Broward & Palm Beach Counties range from a low of around $700.00 per month to a high of $2,500.00 per month. WPB is not my market territory- but I am familiar with inventory in all 3 counties. Contact a local agent and ask for a list of rentals in your desired location and price range.
Hi - Can send you 4 in great areas just under and just over $400,000, built between 2000 and 2006, and if you email me at marilynfjacobs@gmail.com, Lisbeth, I'll send you those listings. Will be happy to show them to you at your convenience.