For Rent in Alexandria>Question Details

Jeremy Bray, Renter in Alexandria, VA

Any condos or townhomes for rent in the Old Town Greens or Potomac Yard section of Alexandria, VA?

Asked by Jeremy Bray, Alexandria, VA Mon Feb 18, 2013

My wife and I visited Old Town Greens this past weekend and absolutely fell in love with the neighborhood. We also are intrigued and excited by the future planned community in the Potomac Yard section of Alexandria. We are only interested in renting at this time. Are any condos or townhomes available for rent in either of these two communities? Our rental range is $2000-3500 per month.

Answers

4
Well, if you like the roar of the freight train that comes through at night delivering paper to the terminals and also up the tracks adjacent to the metro rail :) Don't let your eyes deceive you. I've lived near there a long time and watched them being built.
I love Old Town Greens as well, but there are a very limited number of those larger homes inside the Potomac Greens community. Check my web reference for the latest real estate information about Potomac Greens and Potomac Yard.
Web Reference: http://potomac-yard.com/
Contact Nicole McCullar at our office, that is her area of expertise as she lives and works in the community. She is absolutely wonderful and you'll enjoy working with her. Her cell is 703-883-7629 or nicole@tcthomes.com. She has a couple of listings and a rental in there. She also has her finger on the pulse of the community so she knows what is about to come on the market. Good Luck!
Hello Jeremy,

There is only one rental available, in Poromac Yards, and it 's susbstancially above your budget. If you wish I can set you up to receive auto emails from the MLS, based in a query with the features you & your wife desire. You can contact me at the number & email below.

Maridol Garcia-Joy
Long & Foster Realtors
703-655-0777
maridol@LNF.com