For Rent in Atlanta>Question Details

jon, Renter in Atlanta, GA

ATL rentals in Buckhead/ Sandy Springs areas

Asked by jon, Atlanta, GA Fri Oct 19, 2012

I am looking to move in around February - can anyone advise when I should start looking? What is the lead time from identifying a property and moving in? I'm relocating from UK, so once I get to ATL I will need to move rapidly.
I am looking at a monthly rent of c$2-2500.
Pool is a necessity (either community or private)
Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Atlanta

Answers

1
Matthew Mahaffey’s answer
Jon,

I’d recommend starting your search now and check the availability of each rental that you come across, for it can vary. The inventory changes constantly so it is best to not wait. Also, it is good to get to know what you can get based on your monthly budget so that there is no shock of the discrepancy between wants vs. reality once you arrive. Nonetheless, both Buckhead and Sandy Springs have great properties whether you are looking for a townhome or a high-rise condo. Here in Atlanta, a good complex isn’t complete without a pool so that should not be a challenge!! Feel free to get with me via email if you have any questions!

Matt Mahaffey
Prudential Georgia Realty
matt.mahaffey@prudentialgeorgia.com