For Rent in Shorewood>Question Details

Avagadro100, Home Buyer in Shorewood, WI

Apartments For Rent That Accept Rent Assistence.

Asked by Avagadro100, Shorewood, WI Tue Sep 25, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


For those that may wonder about this question: you would have to check with the housing authority in Milwaukee County and see if a specific rental address accepts Section 8 vouchers. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 19, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer