Home Buying in Flintridge : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Phyllis Harb, Real Estate Pro in La Canada, CA
Phyllis Harb answered:
How can I find the value of my Moms house in 1997, the year my Dad Died.?
Easy! have the Realtor who lists your Mom's home provide this information. It's sometimes referred to as a date of passing evaluation. Your Realtor will know how to find the comparable ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 30, 2015 Home Buying in 91011
Sookie Mathe…, Real Estate Pro in La Canada Flintridge,...
Sookie Mathews answered:
How do I go about finding more and bidding on a house for foreclosure - who can I go for help?
Hi Marjorie,

Many Realtors don't work with foreclosure properties. You need to find an agent who is specializing foreclosures. You can also purchase a service company called Retr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 24, 2014 Foreclosure in 91011
Monica Munoz, Real Estate Pro in Pasadena, CA
Monica Munoz answered:
Is there any sence in purchasing a property near the UC Berkeley Campus for 4 years while my son is n college?
Hi Ron. My friend Brian lived in a home that his friend's dad purchased for their time at UC DAVIS. And the rent more than covered the mortgage. When they graduated 5 years later, an ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 29, 2014 Home Buying in 91011
Anthony Perez, Real Estate Pro in Northridge, CA
Anthony Perez answered:
There must be a slope in the structure. The master bath was added on a lower ground supported by a vaulted wall. The added portion must be falling.
I am able to assist you I'm a 20 year retiring A-1 Engineering contractor and now a ICC certified inspector now conducting home inspections, we have infrared technology and other e ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Feb 18, 2010 Home Buying in 91011
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Flintridge > Home Buying in Flintridge
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer