Financing in Gardnerville>Question Details

Nessa, Renter in Gardnerville, NV

with a lower credit score are there any lenders willing to take a chance for home a home loan

Asked by Nessa, Gardnerville, NV Thu May 20, 2010

I have been on my job for a couple of years my income is very good 58000 but my credit score is slow to recover. are ther any lenders that would be willing to take a hance on me. i have never bought a home before

Answers

4
Nessa,

If you've been at your job for a couple years, your credit is not horrible, and it's your first time, there's definitely a chance you can find a lender... you may only qualify for a certain amount, or with higher interests, but if it's not a big financial institution, you may find a local lender that is willing.

Contact Megan Chandler: (702) 491-8999; she has processed many loans for me and clients, and she is very knowledgeable and honest, has many resources, and is very experienced.

I can help with any of your Real Estate questions; feel free to contact me direct.

Mark Fleysher, MBA, Realtor
Broker-Salesperson
702-291-8186
mfleysher@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 21, 2010
A direct lender come to our office on monday & their lowest score taken by them is 640 in FHA funded loans.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 22, 2010
It depends on what your credit scores are. Most lenders require that your credit scores be at least 620. If they are below 620, you can just about forget it.
This would depend if this would be a primary residence, second home or investment property that you are thinking of buying.

Primary = possiblity

second home = not likley

Investment + NO