Financing in Chicago>Question Details

ajenkinss2010, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

who can I talk to in order to discuss pre-approval for a recently looked at single family home?

Asked by ajenkinss2010, Chicago, IL Sun Nov 17, 2013

one that I would like wells fargo to handle

Answers

27
Richard Kimball below is a great resource for preapproval. Let me know if I can help you with any property questions or a wider search.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
William, I'd be happy to speak with you and pre-approve (same day) you for your purchase. Friendly, professional service. Check out my profile on Trulia or Linked In (and check out my customer testimonials). Call or email me with any questions. Thank you for your consideration....Neil.
n.coleman@comcast.net or 708-975-8884.
And be sure to shop several lenders! Everyone does things a little different which can have a major impact on the product results.
If you want Wells to handle it, give them a call and they will set you up with a rep that will guide you through the process!
You can also check out other lenders and even the current places you do business with like your bank, credit union, etc.
Feel free to contact me as we work with Wells Fargo on a correspondent basis where we assume a portion of the risk liability but they service it at the end.

Chris Diamond
Diamond Residential Mortgage Corporation
NMLS 771882
847-775-2181
chris.diamond@thedrmc.com

Your Realtor should be able to connect you with a great lender. If not, contact me and I can refer you to a lender.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
ivan@atproperties.com
I would be more than happy to assist you. I work with over 40 lenders, which allows me to provide my clients with more opportunities. I am dedicated to find the right loan to meet your needs. Feel free to contact me with questions or to get started!

Ashley Pimentel
Senior Loan Originator
Market Place Mortgage
Lombard, IL 60148
Phone: (630) 217-7013
Fax: (630) 396-3698
apimentel@marketplacemc.com
You need to speak with a Lender. Be prepared to provide your income, credit and asset information. Feel free to contact me should you need any assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDLOANS.com
talk with several lenders to make sure you get the right service
Call Ben Cohen at Guaranteed Rate- 773.654.2055 or Guy Grimaldi at 312.924.5654
I would ask my Realtor to introduce me to the local loan officer they trust the most.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
I answer questions about financing real estate based on my decades of experience dealing with mortgage underwriters. This answer is my personal opinion, has not been reviewed or approved by the company I work for. I do not offer legal or tax advice, if you need answers from an attorney or CPA find one knowledgeable in your local market.
Web Reference: http://jamessimms.com/
Lots of good options for you! Please let me know if you wish to send you my top list of loan officers! Thank you and Good Luck!
Hi There,

I can recommend someone for you, that I've worked with a number of times in the past. Please give me a call at (708) 429-5300. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Bank Loan Officer or Mortgage Broker. Try the bank were you bank first. If they can't help ask your realtor for refers of loan officer that have worked with in the past and interview them all.
Please call Miz Ramadani at Sierra Pacific Mortgage 708 499 5626
Hello, I would love the opportunity to earn your business. In order to put the offer in and be taken seriously, you have to have a pre-approval from a Lender - please let me know if you need help in this area - I would be happy to pre-qualify you. My team at Guaranteed Rate is able to close in 2 weeks most purchases with cooperation from the borrower!

My direct line is 773.516.6859 if you need me! You can go to my secured web-site and fill in an application, get a pre-approval 24/7 if you qualify and a free credit report. By doing this you get an automatic $150 lender credit! http://www.guaranteedrate.com/MaryKayLaurent

With warm regards,

Mary Kay Laurent
Associate Vice President of Mortgage Lending
marykay.laurent@guaranteedrate.com
http://www.guaranteedrate.com/MaryKayLaurent

o: 773.516.6859 - m: 312.403.4150 - f: 773.328.1740
3940 North Ravenswood , Chicago, IL 60613
NMLS ID: 870598
I'd be happy to speak with you about your current situation and see what type of financing you qualify for. Please give me a call at anytime to discuss.

Cheers,

Brian Nevins
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 446020
Peoples Home Equity
O 630.657.0054
C 708.670.5269
As I mentioned below if you are looking for a lender you should be considering referrals first. If you're looking for a Wells Fargo Loan Officer, contact me and I will refer one that I know. With 28 years in the business I know about a dozen Wells Loan Officers. Many I would be comfortable referring.

Richard Kimball
Branch Manager NMLS #145114
Illinois State Manager Company NMLS #3029
5005 Newport Dr., Ste. 402
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Office: 847-252-7900 xt. 5515
Fax: 847-660-2190
Email: RKimball@myccmortgage.com
Website: http://www.CrosscountryIL.com
I would be happy to help. We can provide a much easier closing process, and much more competitive rate/fees as well.

Matthew Roder
VP of Mortgage Lending
Guaranteed Rate
630-388-9533
matthew.roder@guaranteedrate.com
My web site has some lender references although not sure why you want Wells Fargo. They helped create the worst RE disaster since the Great Depression.
http://Www.myprospectmortgage.com/cbajak
Id be happy to help, check out my website for testimonials....
You can speak to a lot of different lenders. If you need a referral, let me know.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
I would like the chance to help. If you perform a google search you can see a long standing history of positive reviews
I am always available and my company offers the most competitive range of rates and products.
Please contact me at your convenience
Sam Sharp
Senior VP of Mortgage Lending
Guaranteed Rate
773-290-0455
You should seek referrals from your realtor, family and friends. This is usually the best place to start.

Make sure the person you are working with has experience and references.

If you are asking here because you do not have the referrals, we and I'm sure many of the professionals here would love to help you.

Here's some information on our company and myself. Our company is a privately held mortgage banker that lends its own money and offers FHA, conventional, jumbo loans. Myself, I have been in the mortgage business for 28 years and have been chosen for the Third year In a row as a Five Star Mortgage Professional featured in Chicago Magazine this Fall.

We can provide customer and realtor references at your request.

Good luck to you in your lender search.

Richard Kimball
Branch Manager NMLS #145114
5005 Newport Dr., Ste. 402
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Office: 847-252-7900 xt. 5515
Fax: 847-660-2190
Email: RKimball@myccmortgage.com
Website: http://www.CrosscountryIL.com
With a lender ...with a bank ...
You should certainly contact more than one lender to see who can offer you the best deal for what your looking to do. If you contact Wells Fargo they can only offer you what they have.
Also make sure the lender you choose does a real pre-approval and not just pull your credit and look at your pay stubs. Good luck to you...

Steve Smither
One Mortgage INC.
Senior Loan Originator
847-942-5151 Cell
847-963-1000 Office
steve.smither@onemortgageinc.com
Does the home you recently looked at require you to get a preapproval ONLY from Wells Fargo?