Financing in 94505>Question Details

Tessie, Both Buyer and Seller in Discovery Bay, CA

where do you see the real estate market value in 3 yrs?

Asked by Tessie, Discovery Bay, CA Tue Feb 19, 2013

Is it going to rise and interest rates on mortgage rising also

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 94505

Answers

7
There's one proviso to all us star gazers. SUPPLY. There's a lot of pent up sellers who've been sitting on the sidelines who weren't necessarily under water or in some level of distress that didn't need to fire sell, short sell or foreclose.

They've just been waiting for the right time to list. I think that time is soon approaching what with the normal hot window opens from April through October. I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of a glut during this time which might even hold values at bay if not even lower them somewhat.

As we all know presently we're seeing just the opposite. A virtual feeding frenzy in some areas with multiple offers running ramp pet. Just my humble opinion.
We should be touching highs of 2006. Looking at demand we should go higher.
Calling all crystal ball gazers!

The word is out: prices and interest rates are going up (again) ....but hopefully, home prices aren't going to get crazy like they were in early/mid 2000s.
As the song goes, Higher and Higher!
Supply and demand! If the inventory continues to be scarce we will continue to see a steady flow of appreciation.
I see both going higher there is more demand and the Fed can't keep the rates this low for much longer. http://www.theboydcapitalgroups.info/
I see both being higher. Of course my crystal ball has been saying that since 2008 too. I think this time it might be correct.