Financing in Denver>Question Details

Aussie Inves…, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

where can foriegn investor borrow funding for property in the Denver area?

Asked by Aussie Investor, Denver, CO Fri Jan 14, 2011

Hi there,

I'm an Australian resident and am looking to invest in the Denver property market. With the GFC, it seams that there is very little in the way of options available for mortgages to foriegn investors, this is despite the large positive return currently available.

Does anyboudy out there have any ideas as to where to look. The mortgage Brokers I have contacted, don't respond to queries via e-mail.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Denver

You haven't said wether you're looking for commercial or residential investment property nor any dollar amount.. I'm a Denver native builder and broker, and know pretty much all of the reliable lenders in town. My web site has a contact link directly to me. If you want to initiate a dialogue, use that. My sites are or Probably best if you use the homes site. I currently have 1 new home left in one of Denver's best neighborhoods. See 3070 S. Jackson St. at my site, too.
Web Reference:
I have a portfolio loan program available to expatriate/immigrant with loan amounts up to $3MM. You do not need a SS#, TIN #, or US credit. Interest rates range from low 4% to low 7% depending on credit, loan to value, ARM vs Fixed, etc. Down payment will be 20-30%.

I would need to know more about your living and working situation here and I can run the deal by my lender on Tuesday. Feel free to give me a call if you would like to discuss further. Thank you.
Hi Aussie Investor,

I work for a mortgage bank that finances foreign nationals, including Aussie's. We do not require US Social Security cards, a US credit score, US income, or US Tax Returns, yet we have an outlet for this type of loan.

These loans are 30-year or 15-year fixed-rate loans with low current market rates.

We've also just launched a new Investment Property loan program for Foreign Nationals , as well.

More info here:……

Please feel free to contact me as I'd be happy to help.

Roswell Moore, CMPS
Certified Mortgage Planner
480-422-5095 direct

We are a Direct Lender, Mortgage Bank where we originate, process, underwrite and fund FHA, 203k, VA, USDA, Jumbo, Conventional, loans to Canadians & other Foreign Nationals, on time. NMLS ID 263779 | AZ BK 0903725
Web Reference:

.I have 4 hard money lenders ( all in Denver)and another 3 private money guys for you to contact. In working with many wholesalers and at the auctions for years, I have a solid database to share with you!
There is a whole new world out there besides the norm in Retail!
You can email me direct at
Hi Aussie Investor,

You will probably need to find a private investor.

Best regards and good luck.

Ethan Besser
Hello Aussie investor,

I am a successful savvy Professional Realtor that has a variety of lenders and resources I would like to share with you. I need to ask you a few private questions. Please email me at and call me at 303-335-0048. I assure you I will respond promptly and help. Thank you and I look forward to working with you.

Jennifer Reins
Reins Real Estate Group - Re/Max