Financing in Peoria>Question Details

Al, Home Buyer in 85138

where can I find seller 'carrybacks"?

Asked by Al, 85138 Sun Jun 24, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Peoria

Answers

4
As Steffy mentioned, Seller carry backs are something that a Realtor can search on inside of MLS. My husband and I are a real estate team in Peoria and would be happy to provide you a custom search based on any other requirements you have that would be specific to properties where a seller is willing to do a carryback on the property. Contact us directly if you are interested in our help!

Warm Regards,
Chris & Michelle Spalding
Realty ONE Group
Web Reference: http://TheSpaldingTeam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 24, 2012
As stated by other, some sellers will indicate in a listing that they will consider owner financing. What the buyer need to expect , is that the seller will often require 25-35% down payment, a higher price, and expect to earn +8% interest on their loan. While the seller may ignore a short sale (the waiting period of a FHA or conventional loan), they will generally expect the buyer have no other late payments and a very clean credit report with low debt and a steady job/source of income going into the future.

Loren Hoboy-Realtor
Central AZ Real Estate
LHoboy@centralAZhomes.com
Your Local Expert
623-688-0004
Hello Al,

I can search the MLS for listings where the sellers have agreed to sell their home with a Seller Carryback financing. I would like to earn your trust and assist you in finding your next home. Just call me at 602-989-8990 or email me at info@TheRealtorInArizona.com. Or you can search the MLS on your own from my website listed below. I hope to hear from you soon!
Al,
The MLS has a field that is searchable "Seller carryback".
Let me know if you'd like me to set up a search for you and you will be notified any time a home that can be purchased with a Seller carryback financing.
You can also search by yourself on my website - under the "Search Like a Realtor" section.
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com