Financing in Palm Springs>Question Details

Deborah Park, Home Buyer in Mount Vernon, WA

what kind of financing is there for manufactured homes in a park setting?

Asked by Deborah Park, Mount Vernon, WA Sun Mar 15, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


You would have to finance this in the same way you would a car. if you are not purchasing the land along with the mobile,it is considered moveable property,not real estate. you cannot get a mortgage unless the mobile is permanently attached to the land.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 15, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer