Financing in Melbourne>Question Details

Kaver55, Home Buyer in Folsom, PA

what is the neighbor like in sonesta walk community in Meblbourne fl?

Asked by Kaver55, Folsom, PA Sun Aug 18, 2013

Answers

2
This is a very pretty and affordable townhouse community. The units have very attractive exterior paint colors and nice landscaping. Amenities include a community pool. Some units have a view of the large lake. You'd be very close to I-95 to travel north to Melbourne or south to Palm Bay. The beaches are only 10-15 minutes away. The Melbourne Square mall is also just minutes away and you'd also be very close to Publix Supermarket, Walmart, Lowe's and the new Hammocks Landing outdoor lifestyle mall with lots of restaurants, Kohl's, Marshall's etc. It's a great area for shopping, restaurants, health care facilities, area colleges.
It is actually a very nice private community with a single access that very few people even know is there. It is convenient to Florida Institute of Technology, and all kinds of amenities, close to I-95 and about 15 minutes to the beautiful Indialantic Beaches. Nice community pool and tennis courts, and did I say, really tucked away off main roads! Please do not hesitate to contact me at 321-960-2259 or email LisawEllison@bellsouth.net if you would like any assistance in Brevard County.