Financing in Rhinebeck>Question Details

Laurie, Other/Just Looking in Pawling, NY

what do you think of the USDA loan?

Asked by Laurie, Pawling, NY Thu Jul 2, 2009

Answers

5
Laurie, you should definitely make sure Rhinebeck is a qualifying area and that your income(s) fit the guidelines, as well as your use of the property. Good luck!
There are so many opportunities within Dutchess County because of the rural lay-out and buyers should serioulsy consider taking advantage of the USDA loan. It's like the best kept secret. Why not go for it?
I refer many buyers and re-fi clients to M&T in Rhinebeck. Melissa Landolfi is great.
It is a great loan to use in Pawling and the eastern Dutchess area. I send the buyers I work with to Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union to get pre-approved for it. Please let me know if you have any other questions about it.

Gregory D. Schreiber
Keller Williams Realty Team
Fishkill
Greetings,
They are fine. My mother lives in a Rural Area and has not had any problems with USDA.

If the fees are right Go For It. I also know that as a lender they are very open to 'working with' their borrowers. No worries, they just used to concentrate on Rural Communities..they are legit.

Good Luck,