Financing in East Grove>Question Details

Patricia Low…, Home Buyer in Escondido, CA

what do you have to offer in Oceanside area senior parks-2 bdrm,2bath? What about someone with poor credit financing? Patricia Lowrey Ans. by email

Asked by Patricia Lowrey, Escondido, CA Mon Nov 11, 2013

It depends on whether you are looking in a rent/lease park/community or in a resident owned community and most importantly how old the home is. If it's older than June 15, 1976 you may have a real challenge finding suitable funding regardless of whether the home is rent/lease or resident owned.

I'd be happy to discuss this with you anytime. Please feel free to contact me at or call me at 760 815-6977. Or feel free to log onto any of our very user friendly websites:
A reverse mortgage purchase loan is an alternative to poor credit. No payments, either, for as long as you live in the home.
The first place to start is by talking to a Lender. If you don't have one, might I suggest, Jim Kabellis of Cherry Creek Mortgage 760-743-3290 or
You would be wasting your time trying to find a place before getting your credit in order. It's not the most exciting part of a home purchase but once it's done, it's like going shopping with a full bank account and plenty of checks.
Once you get this part of equation done, the rest will fall into place.
Thanks for using Trulia,
Realtor Ricki
Really? Credit is like actual cash? Like money in the bank? No wonder we had a bubble in housing. Credit is debt. Period. What I am saying is it is not like going shopping with a full bank account and plenty of checks. It is like going shopping with the risk of getting in over your head when agents, sellers and loan officers work to max out how much debt you take on in a house. Debt is not prudent. It is a necessary evil - sort of like having a government is. At least that's what the founding fathers said about government. Shopping with a full bank account by the way is the way you go to buy property for all cash, no credit needed.
Flag Sat Dec 28, 2013
if i will be "wasting my time" trying to find a place before getting my credit in order then I guess it is useless for your co. to continue sending me e-mails of places to by, don't you think? I doubt that our credit will be "good enough" to buy anything until sometime in 2016, I guess we need to just stay here until both of us are dead and my daughter can have our present mobile home to sell or do whatever she wants with it. Pat Lowrey
Flag Wed Nov 13, 2013