Financing in Clayton>Question Details

Kay, Home Buyer in Clayton, NC

what do I need to do to be pre-approved for a mortgage loan?

Asked by Kay, Clayton, NC Thu Jul 22, 2010

I have an annual income of $30,250 as a first year school teacher

Answers

5
There are special Down Payment programs which you will almost definitely qualify for: $8000 for your downpayment. Plus a $2000 per year additional Tax Credit for first time homebuyers with the Mortgage Credit Certificate.

There are many loans specifically for Teachers, EMTs, Nurses and Firefighters.

Call me or email me: nate@natewolf.com
Web Reference: http://www.natewolf.com
I have an income of 3,000.00 a month
Kay, You need to speak with a mortgage broker/lender to get pre-qualified. You may contact any lender of your choice. However, I would be delighted to provide you with information on some local lenders whom I have worked with over the past several years if you would like. Please give me a call to discuss this further. Thanks!

Pandora Pearson
HomeTowne Realty
Kay your best bet is to meet with a local and trusted mortgage broker, they can prequailify you at no cost, they will look at your credit plus your financials and let you know if there what programs that you may quailify for.

You should get together the last 2 years tax returns, last 2 pay stubs, last 2 months bank statements and a list of income and liabilities.

For mor einformation and tips on applying for a mortgage, please see my blog.
Call me and I can take care of it over the phone. Have your Employment and residence history for 2 years with phone numbers and addresses. You will need to have your social available so we can pull a credit report. The whole process will take anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes.