Financing in Mullica Hill>Question Details

Chas, Other/Just Looking in New Jersey

we have a home valued at $ 400K , 7 years left on the mortgage , owe $ 150k @ 5.5 % . Is it possible to refi at 4.5% or lower and have the lenght of t

Asked by Chas, New Jersey Mon Mar 15, 2010

Answers

5
Thank u so much for inquiry, but when it comes to refinancing, I always refer those to my mortgage professionals because he is the expert in that area. If I can help u with that, feel free to send me an email..
LauraCent21@gmail thanks
We could potentially offer a 10 year loan lower than 4.5%. The last part of your question was cut off.
As long as you credit qualify and income qualify. Sure, why not? You can go for a 15 year or 10 year loan if you don't want to go back to 20 or 20 years.
Chas,

Depending on some other variables, it looks like something that may be an option (based of current rates). The last part of your question was cut off, but I am assuming you were hoping to keep the length of the loan the same. A 7 year loan is not a term that most banks are going to carry. A 10 year loan is going to be the closest, and current rates are at or around what you are looking for. The next step would be making sure it is going to be worth it for you based on some other variables such as the type of loan you have now and your financial goals. Hopefully this helped and if you would like me to see what your options would be, feel free to give me a call. Good luck!

(856) 252-1200 EXT 1216
The longer you wait the higher interest rates are going. You should seek someone now to refi... Rates going up...
Ask your current bank!

SEARCH ALL BANK OWNED HOMES HERE FREE: http://www.ForeclosuresforNewJersey.com