Financing in 33709>Question Details

Mickey99, Other/Just Looking in Canada, KY

we are from Canada and are looking @ buying a property in Florida. what are Canadians options with respect to?

Asked by Mickey99, Canada, KY Wed Feb 11, 2009

financing through a American lending institution ? we would like to know how to proceed. thanks Bill

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 33709

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Bill,
Here is the man to contact. I just received an information sheet appropriately titled:

Great Canadian Loan Program!
Johnny Cardosi, 727 403-1971 . Fixed for 5 years / 30 Year Amortization, 70% to $417,000
6.625% interest, 1.5 pts. Local Underwriting and Processing. Pinellas County Condos OK.
He is expecting to hear from you.

I will be glad to help you in your selection. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Be sure and check the properties on my website.

Best regards,

Brenda Wooldridge, G.R.I.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 11, 2009
It looks as though you have received several responses in regard to your financing questions. Should you need further help in respect to this, it would be our pleasure to provide you with more details. Additionally, if you are interested in property in our area -- Northwest Florida --- Emerald Coast, Beaches of South Walton & the Scenic Highway 30A, we would love to share with you what kind of choices you could find in our area!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 23, 2009
Hello Bill,
I am not sure if you bank with RBC or Royal bank of Canada. They have several branches in Florida for ease of Canadian financing. They have just opened a new branch in Naples, FL. The phone number is 1-800-236-8872.
Best of luck,

Nancy Doyle
Search Fort Myers, Cape Coral mls at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 11, 2009
Greetings Bill,

Contact Suzie Scheetz at MST Mortgage. They handle Wells Fargo and other major providers. She will be able to update you on what's available at this time.

941-441-1091 or 941-473-7750


Thll Suzie bill Eckler referred you to her.

Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 11, 2009
GREAT QUESTION: you need contact a mortgage broker in the area seeking purchase a home. It will require additional paperwork for a non US resident, lenders will review financial records, debt ratio and etc.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 11, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer