Financing in Auburn>Question Details

Robert Kilby, Home Buyer in Leeds, ME

oner financing financing

Asked by Robert Kilby, Leeds, ME Sat Jul 27, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Auburn

Answers

4
Sally Grenier’s answer
What is your question exactly? Owner financing is not a great way to go. Rarely does it work out. Most sellers are able to sell to normal buyers who qualify for a regular mortgage. Buyers just end up paying higher rent and then in the end can't buy the place anyway, so all that money goes down the drain.

If you're a buyer, I would focus on getting qualified for a regular mortage. That means saving $, and getting your credit score up.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 27, 2013
Are you looking for a home with owner financing? Typically these types of arrangements benefit the seller and are a short term option.

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
Broker

Benchmark Real Estate
100 Congress St
Portland Maine 04101
914.406.9023
MyMaineagent@gmail.com
I'm a top producing agent in my areas with many recommendations and awards for accreditation. I also have plenty of housing options especially completely remodeled homes done through my family business at the best prices and quality wok performed from renovations to closing the deal not to mention top level advertising if you are looking to list or see what your home is currently worth. please feel free to contact me with a detailed search criteria for me to send you excactly what your looking for and assist you with finding the home of your dreams.. looking forward to assisting you.

John Sullivan
Century 21 Advantage
207-754-9492
johnsullivan@century21-advantage.com
Not sure what your question is about owner financing? IF you are the seller, it is not the best way to sell a property. If you are selling to someone asking for owner financing it's because they are not able to get a mortgage due to a low credit score. If you are the buyer check with a mortgage company they have many new programs to help the buyer purchase a property and if they need is there to bring the credit score up they can advise you what you would need to do.