Financing in West Fargo>Question Details

Dap Fajson, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

need to refinance a n investment home in Lithonia, ga. What arebthe process? What is the interest rate etc?

Asked by Dap Fajson, Atlanta, GA Fri Oct 9, 2009

Answers

2
Is the investment property FHA, VA or conventional? The process will depend on the former question. FHA/VA requires less paperwork (no income/no asset), conventional requires full disclosure. Basically, you'll give info for an application, I pull credit, and give you an estimate on fees depending on your credit score, the loan to value (about 75%) and the type of program. I can meet you face to face as I live in Duluth. Call me if you'd like to discuss more 770-255-3831. Or visit my website and apply online.
Dap,

I wouldnt mind checking the rates for you, but i dont have enough information to give you an accurate quote.

Assuming everthing is just right, your probably looking at 5.5 on a 30 yr fixed with 1% origination fee and 795 underwriting fee.

If you want to call me or emial me, we can talk about your exact scenario. My contact info is below.

Danny Castagna
Sr Loan Officer
E-Mortgage Management
800-793-9633 ext 185
dcastagna@emmloans.com