Financing in 33543>Question Details

Beverlyh, Home Buyer in Land O' Lakes, FL

need pre approval to buy

Asked by Beverlyh, Land O' Lakes, FL Tue Dec 24, 2013

POOR CREDIT.
STEADY JOB
PROFESSIONAL
LOOKING FOR 2/2/2

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 33543

Answers

5
Hi Beverlyh

most important is to Ability to repay, Credit reestablishment and little investment . you can buy a house under fha loan low fico score but you have to provide payment history on time. min 12 month required.

good luck

Omar khamisa
The first step to home buying is being pre-approved by a lender. The lender will not only tell you what you qualify to buy but ways to improve your credit score. Credit can be repaired and usually in a reasonable amount of time. A pre-approval letter accompanies written offers on property. The seller needs to know that as a buyer you are capable of financing and closing.
Beverly,

GSF Mortgage will consider applications with credit scores as low as 580 with prior bankrupcies and foreclosures. Conditions apply too numerous to disclose here.

I have 14 years experience. Give me a call and I will assess your situation with you ... free of charge.

Ray Stevens
Branch Manager
239 471-7971
Speak directly with a mortgage professional as they will be the ones to tell you what you'll qualify for.

Chri
If you’re considering the purchase of a new home, you may be concerned with the issue of finance. Attaining the right mortgage is a key step in the home buying process, but it doesn’t have to be a stress-inducing one. Most lenders offer prequalification, pre-approval or both to help you know where you stand. Let me explain the difference between prequalification and pre-approval:

•Prequalification: Prequalification is a preliminary estimate of how much you can afford to pay for a home based on information you provide. Because credit and employment information aren’t validated for prequalification, it can only be considered a rough idea of a monthly mortgage payment and loan size. This can be a useful guide as you begin the home buying process, however.

•Pre-approval: Pre-approval is a written commitment from a lender to finance your home purchase up to a set amount. This indicates that the lender has taken a close look into your financial history and has agreed to lend you a specific amount of money, reliant on certain details like a finalized sales contract and professional inspection. Pre-approval indicates to sellers that you are a serious homebuyer.

Regardless of which option you utilize, or even if you take both steps, you’ll be able to shop with much more confidence. Why wait until you find the perfect home to discover problems with obtaining a mortgage?

If you would like more information on how either process can help you get into the home of your dreams, give me a call. I’d be happy to answer any of your real estate needs.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185

http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/