Financing in Arkansas>Question Details

Madd, Home Buyer in Wheeling, WV

my husband was in the military for 5 years and he passed away 4 years ago i have re-married can i get a v a loan am i qualified for anything

Asked by Madd, Wheeling, WV Sun Nov 28, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


You need to apply for a certificate of eligibility--see link for additional information....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 29, 2010
Check with Vet Administration. You should be qualified to get a certificate for a VA mortgage, but you do need that certificate.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 29, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arkansas > Financing in Arkansas > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer