Financing in Plainfield>Question Details

Maria Bourni…, Home Owner in Plainfield, IL

my husband and I own a home that we desperately need to refinance so we can keep our home. we need our mortgage to be reduced by about $300.00 per/mo

Asked by Maria Bournias-Izbicki, Plainfield, IL Sun Feb 10, 2013

Desperately seeking refinance assistance but no one will help us!!

Answers

2
Hello:

I am a local mortgage broker and would be happy to see how we can help. If your home qualifies for the HARP program and you are current on your loan we may be able to help.

SMC carries an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating and we have worked in the community for over 15 years! Please call me at 630-478-2684, email or visit my website get started.

I look forward to working with you!

Patty Harrison
Smart Mortgage Centers
630-478-2684
patty@smarmtgs.net / http://www.smartmortgageinc.com
I would be happy to put you in touch with some wonderful lenders. Please contact me if you would like their information.
yes I would thank you, I have a special needs little boy with autism & other health problems related & between the copay's & deductibles for his neurologist, therapists...we just can't keep the medical bills paid. we do have some medical bills in collections but not many & the amounts are night very high, this & filing chapter 7 almost 9 yrs ago is what is causing banks and lenders to turn us down flat! our credit score is based on those 2 things and I don't think that is fair! we have a good monthly income we just need a lower mortgage so we can have a little breathing room for emergencies and such. we get everything paid but there is very little to live on between paychecks. we just need some honest help. Thank you so much for caring enough to answer my S.O.S. !!!!!
Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013