Financing in Siloam Springs>Question Details

Charliesangel, Home Buyer in Siloam Springs, AR

my credit score is 603 and i need 100 precent financing. is there any way i could get this?

Asked by Charliesangel, Siloam Springs, AR Sun Jan 23, 2011

Answers

3
Hi, If you are still looking in the Siloam Springs area, I have several lenders that would love to help you determine your best course of action,. FYI I just listed 702 Cordes in Siloam Springs. If you would like to chat about your options please feel free to call me 479-644-5150. Have a great day!
Hi Charliesangel,
If you have served in the military or active military you may qualify for a va loan. One of the benefits is that you do not need any money as a downpayment and you can ask the seller to pay closing costs. Otherwise, as the other realtors mentioned there is the USDA program which most loan officers can help you with.Most loans are credit score driven so it is necessary to speak to a loan officer. When you contact a lender, you can then ask them about other loan programs that might be available to you. Some loan programs are just for certain occupations. Example: police,correctional officers, teachers, etc. Set your goal and you will be in your dream home before you know it!
Hi Charlie,

If you live in a rural area you may be qualified for 100% USDA financing.

It's a great program to stimulate growth in rural areas. It's been around for years.

It does not mean you have to be near any cows or anything :)))))

Call any local lender to see if your area or nearby area qualifies.