Financing in 33928>Question Details

Businessinve…, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

mortgage for foreign nationals with less than 12 months credit history....

Asked by Businessinvestor, Fort Myers, FL Sat May 8, 2010

Which lenders will provide mortgage loans to foreign nationals on business investor visa?
We have been here less than 12 months and our credit score is good - but short (approx. 9 months).
We are able to put 25-40% down.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 33928

Answers

5
Good Evening Business Investor,
May I suggest that you speak to Janie at Florida Sunshine Mortgage. I just spoke to her on your behalf and she wanted to know if you have at least a 720 Canadian credit score and can prove income. If so, then you will soon be able to acquire a 5.5% adjustable with either 40% down or a 20% hard $ + 20% hypothetical CD by July 1st. If this sounds like a possibility for you then you can start shopping at http://www.swfloridahomebuyer.listingbook.com with me as your buyer's agent and guide to the best investments on the Florida Gulfcoast MLS.
My contact info is below or at my website and you can reach Janie at 239-945-4100 or janie@floridalenders.com.
Happy to help you find your piece of paradise in SW Florida.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2009" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
Email: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Office: 239-274-6637 x 3030
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010
If you can verify some type of credit (cell phone, utility bill, etc) there may be a chance to do it with a munual underwrite.

I am a licensed mortgage broker in Florida and can try to help.

Call me Monday at 877-282-5789

Fred Glick
Web Reference: http://fglick.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010
Did you ever see about getting qualified? Just wanted to check in and see if there was any progress.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
Thank you guys for responding to my question.
Just to clarify, I am not Canadian. I already live in Estero,. but am renting a single family house here since arriving in the US.
My credit score is (Vantage) is over 720, but as we only arrived in the US in August last year, credit history is still short.
As a business owner here in Ft. Myers, I can proof income, but again one tax return (broken year) and bank accounts (demonstrating financial health). Have no debt- business was paid for in cash and also two 2010 model cars were purchased cash.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010
I would give this Fred guy a go! It will be tough regardless. I live and specialize in Estero. If you would like to discuss the communities in this area in detail give me a call. It is an incredible area and you will love it here.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010