Financing in 33026>Question Details

Trevor Coke, Home Buyer in Pembroke Pines, FL

looking for a 80 to 85k loan for 2nd home purchase i have 10k to put down and a 747 credit score what type of rates and offers can expect in south FL

Asked by Trevor Coke, Pembroke Pines, FL Thu Feb 3, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 33026

it has been my experience to use a professional for anything of importance, since your mortgage would be of utmost importance, your best bet is to call some mortgage "mortgage lender" if you would like some recommendations i would be happy to provide. Be very careful and verify references!
Hi, Mr. Buyer.!!! Please contact RAJKUMAR 954-288-0386

My name is Rajkumar Ramkerath I am a License Real Estate Professional in south Florida is here to help you, I provide all my services to you and to meet all your Real Estate needs.
My SPECIALTIES in Residential Real Estate, Bank owned Bulk Package, Foreclosure, REO, Short sale, Tape, Notes, Performing & NON Peforming Loans, Investors & privately owned Luxury Property Over 1-Mill to 90-Millions,
Are you in default on your Mortgage, I can help you short sale or Sell all your Real Estate quickly from Orlando to Key West.!!!

SPECIALTIES in Commercial Real Estate, Bank Owned Bulk Package, REO, short Sale, Foreclosure, Tape, Notes, Peforming & NON Peforming Loans, Gas Station, Strip Mall, Income Producing Properties & Shopping Center MUST be Over 1-Mill to 90-Millions, Are you in default on your Mortgage, I can help you short sale or Sell all your Real Estate quickly from Orlando to Key West.!!!

Actually if you or some one you may know that is in default on there Mortgage, I can help you short sale your Commercial or residential Real Estate quickly.
I have Cash Buyers to purchase on the low end as well on the High end Real Estate.

For all Banks, Luxury Property owner & Investors if you are in default on your Mortgage, My Buyer can Purchase or I can help you short sale or sell all your Real Estate quickly, I have Buyers to purchase your Luxury Real Estate in Bulk package or Individually, MUST be over 1-Million to 90-Millions.!!!

I am also looking for Luxury Real Estate, Gas Station, Shopping Mall, Income producing Properties from 2-Million to 90-Millions in default MTG, Bank owned, Privately owned, Investors owned, Commercial & Residential Real Estate is what my Buyer is looking for in South Florida from Orlando to Key West..!!!

Thank you and I am looking to hear from you soon.

Rajkumar Ramkerath a License Realtor-Sales Associate in South Florida is here to provide all my services just to meet all your Real Estate needs.

Thank you all for your Business & have a great day every one.!!!

Contact Information:
Rajkumar Ramkerath
E-mail: RRamkerath@Aol.Com
Direct: 954--556-1139
There are more specific information that one needs to shop your loan to various lenders...e.g. how much your debt ratio is determines the risk and the rate/points you might have to pay...Also, if you're purchasing a condo, it depends on whether the Building can qualify, depending on the rate of defaults/foreclosures and reserves in the Building, and whether there are any litigations pending, etc.

It's best to have a professional mortgage broker, who knows the market area fill out the 1003, once you find the property. You will get an estimated costs of the loan within three days.

Also, there are some good Fannie Mae deals now where you only have to put 3% down and can get $3500 toward closing costs now. I have seen several good ones in Pembroke Pines. I just closed a great property in La Via. If I can be of further service, let me know.
Right now you could get 90% financing on second homes if they are single family residence. 80% if condos or townhomes. Rates will vary. It can be with no points or with some points. Call to discuss further and I will also provide the 2nd time home buyer kit.

Jose Morales
Florida Mortgage Coach
“We Coach You Through the Mortgage Process”
Hi Trevor, I have been in Real Estate for 17 years here in the Ft Lauderdale, Palm Beach and North Miami areas.There are a lot of variables that gets you to your rate.I have attatched a contact whom I have known in the Mortgage industry for the past 11 years. If you call or email him, he would be happy to answer all of your questions.If you let me you know where you are looking, I would be happy to email you listings. Feel free to call me as well with any questions.

Stephen Dehnert
Senior Loan Officer
Direct: 954-732-5031
Fax: 901-341-1641

Without any financial information, etc.-- consider visiting with any qualified loan officer(s), after reviewing your overall financials, a determination on qualification can be made, the type of loan, how much, etc.; interest do vary and constantly change, your loan officer will best advise.