Financing in Raleigh>Question Details

Olend, Renter in Raleigh, NC

looking for a agent but my credit inst the best

Asked by Olend, Raleigh, NC Tue Jan 14, 2014

Answers

13
Hey Olend! I would love to help you get to the point where you can purchase. Shoot me an email to angie@acolerealty.com and I can connect you with one of my great lenders who can steer you in the right direction to improving your credit. Once we get you to that point, I would love to help you find a home!

Angie Cole
919-538-6477
angie@acolerealty.com
http://www.acolerealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 14, 2014
Do you know what your score is? I work with alot of first time buyers who need credit repair.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 14, 2014
Olend, I help clients all the time clear up their issues at no cost. In most instances we can accomplish this in as little as a week. Please feel free to rech out to me any time. I am available 7 days a week.

Marc D’Angelo
Mortgage Banker
678.442.3405 Office
678.985.6834 Fax
404.925.8291 Cell
mdangelo@brandmortgage.com
apply online: mdangelo.brandmortgage.com

50 Chastain Center Blvd. | Kennesaw, GA 30144
NMLS# 75615 | 658834

I am an agent with Keller Williams "Raleigh". I suggest that you definitely get in touch with a lender. I work with some phenomenal lenders who can at no cost help direct you in cleaning up your credit score. That way when you do purchase, you will at least get decent rates. :)

Please contact me at fclark69@gmail.com or call me directly at 919 671 2725
Hello, I am an agent with Coldwell Banker, HPW. I use our in house lender below. Call her or click on her link to get pre-Qualified and then call me (919-607-4869)and we can start looking.

Deborah Jackson
Mortgage Loan Officer
Towne Mortgage of the Carolinas
Your Hometown Mortgage Lender NMLS Company ID # 214800

NLMS ID# 92444
Cell 919-274-4291
Office 919-773-6253
Fax 919-926-5262
Email Deborah.Jackson@Townecarolinas.com
http://www.townecarolinas.com/DeborahJackson
I may be able to help. I work with clients to improve their scores, no cost.

Contact me:

scott.cox@gtoriginations.com
5001 Weston Parkway
Suite 200A
Cary, NC 27513
cell: 919-219-2252

http://www.gtoriginations.com/scott.cox
Call Brandon Moore at Waterstone Mortgage, he is the best!
Hi Olend,

I know the perfect program that you may qualify for. You don't need perfect credit to qualify. They will work with whatever situation you are in. Please email or call for more info and I can refer you to them! audrey@realtyagent.com, 919-275-0768. Thanks!!

Audrey Di Filippo
http://www.trianglerealtyagent.com
Hi Olend:

If you have some credit issues, it might be best to hook up with a loan officer before you reach out to a real estate agent. This is because it sometimes takes some time to get your financial house in order before you can realistically buy a home.

It's much better and a heck of a lot less stressful to work on these items without the pressure of having a home riding on the outcome.

All that said, I will be happy to talk to you if you would like to talk about your credit situation. I've been a loan officer for going on 27 years and pride myself on helping people get into homes.

You also might be surprised in what we can accomplish.

You can find my contact information on my profile here...thanks
Hey Olend,

How are you doing? I am a local lender and I would love to take time go over your information and see what steps we can take to get you on the right path to homeownership. I work with a couple of proven and reputable credit repair services that may assist in the process. Feel free to reach out to me at any time. I am available to help you every step of the way.

My contact information is;

Brandon Moore
NMLS # 832169
8480 Honeycutt Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919-714-7438
Email: bmoore@waterstonemortgage.com
Hi Olend
Talk to a great lender. I work with some great lenders that can put together a plan for you to purchase a home. Contact me at Brandon@duncanprimerealty.com and we can talk further!

Brandon Duncan
Brandon@duncanprimerealty.com
919-808-2001
http://www.duncanprimerealty.com
Talk to an experienced lender to start! You need someone that can ask the right questons and identify any issues up front!

I can do a full underwriting approval ahead of time if need be and I also offer credit score improvement programs for free while we work on your mortgage. Everyone likes to raise their score!

If you like my answer, consider clicking on a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer”

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
Email: robertlh66@verizon.net
NMLS# 695929

Rate quote or live chat with me at the link below:

http://www.loansfromrob.com/quote/
my credit is 530 need some help keep getting turn down
Yes, you will most likely get approved with this program, even if your score is 530.. You need a steady income and proof that you can pay your rent on time. Please email or call for more info! audrey@realtyagent.com- 919-275-0768
Flag Tue Jan 14, 2014
Hi, At 530 you are not likely to get approved anywhere. I have had luck in getting scores up for my clients so that they can purchase. Drop me an email at robertlh66@verizon.net and I can start looking at everything and get you a plan to get yourself where you need to be.

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist
Flag Tue Jan 14, 2014