Financing in 33850>Question Details

Debi, Home Owner in 33850

loans for owner commerical property

Asked by Debi, 33850 Sat Feb 18, 2012

I live anv have a own a business on commerical property that I need refinacing on

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 33850

Help the community by answering this question:


All commercial banks do commercial loans. Sometimes part of the loan is a SB loan. If you have any problems you can contact me for help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 21, 2012

Check with the bank where your business account is located. I would also contact the lender that has the existing loan if it is different than your bank.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 18, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer