Financing in Chicago>Question Details

Alan, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL

list of the top fha lenders within 25 miles of Northbrook, IL 60062

Asked by Alan, Chicago, IL Sun Apr 27, 2014

Answers

4
A good Real Estate agent can help refer you to a solid lender. Reach out to your agent for a recommendation. The location of the lender doesnt really matter. Feel free to let me know if you would like the name of a great lender who can help you out.
Call Bernard Duganzic with Key Mortgage at 847 508 0190
The proximity to Northbrook has nothing to do with their ability to lend FHA there. Also, if you're buying a home the FHA loan limit is $417K last time I checked which doesn't buy much in that area.

You should start with finding a reputable agent who can then refer you to go local lenders. I am happy to help if you'd like.
Max FHA before the limit reduction was 410k, it's 365,700 now, for a single family residence.
Flag Tue Apr 29, 2014
This seems like a strange question to ask. You're not going to have 25 lenders issue pre-approvals for you... There are plenty of lenders in the area on here and there are many more outside of the forum. If you're a marketing company, there's easier ways to get the information you're seeking than asking for a list on here.

If you want to be a bit more detailed, I'm sure you'll get a bit more of a targeted answer.
Web Reference: http://RobWeber.com