Financing in 33971>Question Details

Jim Stropnik, Both Buyer and Seller in 34135

is lehigh acres a good investment?

Asked by Jim Stropnik, 34135 Tue Jul 7, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 33971

Answers

8
Better to get in now because the market is changing and the houses are thinning out. Just bought at 89500 and it is only going to increase in value.
Lehigh Acres is a Great place to invest. Lehigh is the largest unincorporated town in Florida. We make up 1/3 of all unincorporated land mass in Lee County. Lehigh is also leading the rest of the state in the recovery. Prices began increasing in Lehigh before most other areas. When you are ready to make a great ROI, call me @ 239-839-9572

Erik Alicea
Market America Realty Network
At the end of the day it comes to the numbers. I am an investor first then an agent 2nd. I work with investors to build real estate portfolios to fit thier individual needs and goals. I would be will to send you some good investments in lee county. And work with you to build wealth in real estate anywhere in the country.I look forward to hearing from you. 239-246-0277.
Hey Jim: I am late to the party on this question...but here is the deal...bottom line is supply and demand will dictate what the best investment is for you. Also, the old adage is location, location, location. HOWEVER, if one is price driven that takes them where they need to go. There is no doubt Lehigh has some SUPER DEALS. You have to be the judge of what is the best investment based on your personal agenda.

Chris
Web Reference: http://www.spinarealty.com
YES! I have lived in Lehigh for 15 years and I have seen the prices rise sky high and fall to rock bottom. BUT.... with prices as low as they are right now it is only a matter of time before things start to improve and a profit can be made again.
Good question Jim.....lol....dont let some of these answers intimidate you....but i have to answer your question with a question...

Are you looking for a short term investment ??? or a long term investment???

your answer.....

Short term....NO
Long Term.....abso-freakin-lutely!!
If your looking for long term investment and need financing...call me=)

Tim Copenhaver
Mortgage Specialist
First Capital Lending Corp.
3848 Colonial Blvd.
Ft. Myers, FL. 33966
239-277-9244 (Office)
239-265-1084 (Cell)
Don't do it! You want to capitalize on prime location investments in this down market, Lehigh is NOT one of them!

Gabe
Feng Shui Certified Broker Associate
Sun Realty
239.825.2234
Good evening Jim, thanks for the question. In my opinion, the answer is yes. The reason I think so is found in the past couple of years. When Cape Coral began it's ascent, people were still moving to Lee County. Today, people are still moving to Lee County. The issue became affordability. As Cape Coral prices rose, that is when Lehigh started to become popular. Today, the political atmosphere that looms over the Cape, as well as the pricing, make Lehigh look attractive once again. Lehigh is not without it's problems though. But the overall picture looks bright. With the continued development pushing towards the east, it's a good bet that things are set to rebound for Lehigh.

To get a look at the homes available in Lehigh visit http://www.Hope4HomeBuyers.Listingbook.com

Neil G. Blair-Bennett
Broker-Associate
Alliance Realty Group
14090 Metropolis Ave #206
Fort Myers, FL 33912
Direct Line (239) 645-3798
NeilBlairBennett@gmail.com