Financing in 07763>Question Details

sassonvictor, Home Buyer in New York, NY

i want to build instead of buying -- how do i go about this these days ( cheaper to build i see especially in my area )

Asked by sassonvictor, New York, NY Thu Jan 3, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 07763

Answers

3
You will need a construction loan I have a few lenders that offer these loans for all types of credit scores and loan products. FHA and Conventional..
Find a lender that will issue a construction loan or similar loan that will help you finance your project
then consult a Realtor in your desired area that will help you find the best land possible suitable for your building goals.

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095
Victor. Residential Home funding offers a great one time construction close loan that is backed by FHA. What that meas to you is that you can purchase a piece of property, build on it with modular construction and include all of your soft costs for the construction iwth 3.5% down and at FHA rates.

I could go on and on about construction lending as i have 30 years of experience but it would be best if you all me or e-mail me with any questions that you have.

Camille Marotta
Branch Manager NMLS 9838
Residential Home Funding
cmarotta@rhfunding.com
732-539-9300 Cell
848-223-7962 Office