Financing in Arlington>Question Details

Farida Heidar, Home Buyer in Beaverton, OR

i need to buy a house how do i get the loan ?

Asked by Farida Heidar, Beaverton, OR Tue Nov 27, 2012

Answers

6
Joseph Fernandez’s answer
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

Good afternoon Farida, if you would like to gain further information on obtaining preapproval from a lender please feel free to contact me directly. I would love the opportunity to assist you in talking to an excellent lender.

3xUS Army Veteran
Joseph Fernandez
cell: (817)975-7258
off: (817)635-1157
website: http://www.blissful-estates.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 4, 2012
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.Available now MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE AND MORE Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.morethanlending@gmail.com

Regards
Eric Jones

Regards
Eric Jones
This is a scammer. Do not trust anyone who claims to offer loans and has only a GMAIL address with which to reply.
Flag Sun Jun 9, 2013
Good Morning Farida
Your first step should be to contact a REALTOR to help you build a team of professionals to help you buy your home. Your REALTOR can help guide you every step of the way. If you have questions or would like to discuss this further please contact me directly.

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealtty.com

http://www.dfwfamilyrealty.info
Simple. Just contact a mortgage broker or lender. It doesn't matter where you are buying, that's what you need to do.

Feel free to contact me if you would like to know further details about a couple of good Mortgage Brokers that I like to use.

Joe Stone - Realtor
Exclusive Homes
682-777-0836
Hi Farida,

Is the property you looking to buy in Texas? If so, I can help both on the financing aspect and on the agent side. Feel free to contact me, my contact information is below.

I look forward to hear from you.

Sanjeev Lad
Fathom Realty
Residential Real Estate Agent
License #: 0583491
Phone: (214) 497-8150
Email: slad215@gmail.com

Premier Nationwide Lending
Residential Mortgage Loan Originator
NMLS RMLO ID #: 530178
Phone: (214) 497-8150
Email: slad@pnlending.com