Financing in Wimberley>Question Details

Theboydexp, Home Buyer in Wimberley, TX

i have poor credit and am looking for zero down owner finance near wimberley. is this even possible?

Asked by Theboydexp, Wimberley, TX Mon Feb 20, 2012

Answers

9
Marti Eveleigh,REALTOR’s answer
There is a lot of help available to assist with A down payment.. however, the poor credit may be a problem even with those. Owner Finance usually requires more down payment money than a regular loan. Contact me to get more info on Down Payment help! But only you can fix your bad credit!
Martie@Remax.net
I doubt it....you are asking an owner to overlook at the fact that you have had trouble paying your bills (hence, the bad credit) and the fact you have no money (hence, no down payment) when they smile and hand you the keys to their home knowing you may just become a squatter. I don't think you'll find that kind of deal anywhere.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 4, 2012
Unfortunately, even in rent to own programs a substantial amount or that equivalent to a traditional down payment is asked. Start saving money and working on your credit. Set a goal, and based on your finances set up a time frame to meet that goal. If you have low credit scores, my company can help improve them to get you qualified for a home loan, but you will still have to save up money for a down payment and closing costs. You can reach this goal.

Have a blessed weekend.

Christina Solorzano
Everlasting Credit Repair
Why would an owner do that? Even if you rent a home you have to put down a deposit!
My question would be have you checked with a lender on what you need to do to get your credit back in good standing? If may not be as bad as you may think??? I have some great lenders that I could refer you to if you would like for them to get you back on the right track to home ownership! Best of Luck!
That's the reason the housing market is where it is now. You might have stood a chance sometime between 2005 - 2008.
only if someone is stupid
Probably not. A lot of owner finances want a down payment.
Actually, that's probably not possible anywhere. However, you might be able to convince a seller to do a lease-purchase or a land contract.