Financing in 91737>Question Details

Franny, Home Owner in 91737

i have 730 credit score my home is F/C . Where can I find a no income qualifing loan on a first mtg?

Asked by Franny, 91737 Mon Jan 23, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 91737

Answers

9
Would a bank statement only loan work for you? If you are self-employed and can furnish 24 months bank statements there is financing available. Basically they will take your deposits from the statements and use that for your income (gross deposits). Rate is high and loan to value is low probably 70% at best.
A 730 credit score should not prevent you from getting a first mortgage.
Hi Franny,

If you are unable to get financing, and would like a free valuation of what your home is worth, give me a call or email. I can send you over a CMA report, showing comp's in your area.

Melisaa Magnusen
Blackstone Realty
909-222-0124
melissadoesrealestate@gmail.com
No income qualifying loans are one of the many reasons we are in the mess we are in now with foreclosures and short sales.
I am not aware of any "no income verification loans" on the market. A local mortgage lender may have an investor who might consider a loan based on assests but if so you should be prepapred for an interest rate that is likely to be 2-4% higher than rates you might otherwise qualify for.

You should speak with a local lender (if possible a credit union would probably be your best bet) and see what their able to offer you.

Good Luck
Franny,

While there aren't any "no income" loans available, there are some that use your assets to derive an income stream and this can sometimes provide a solution. If you have substantial assets, you may want to pursue this option and if I can help just get in touch.

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
Hard money is all there is all there is in stated income. On a primary residence you may not be able to find one.
The short answer is: They don't exist". There are a few but are largely asset based. It's usually cheaper to refile your taxes and kill off some write-offs.
What is F/C? Loans like that are rare now. Only if you have a very significant asset base will any lender consider such a loan.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com