Financing in 91356>Question Details

Bdorsey99, Renter in 91356

i have a credit scores of 619, 615 and 595 can i get a home loan in los angeles county.

Asked by Bdorsey99, 91356 Thu Mar 31, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 91356

I work with a lot of people who have less than perfect credit. I tell all my clients that need a pre approval to visit The Lenders Network, I have seen loan approvals from them even with scores under a 600. So if anyone can get you a loan they can, their service is free.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 20, 2015
Yes, there are many lenders who will not only approve you for a home loan, but can help you get your score increase very quickly. We have a great lender who has been able to finance many of our buyers who for one reason or another have less than perfect credit. Let me know if you still need help. I would be more than happy to assist you.

Diana Rosero
Prime Partners @ Keller Williams Realty
CalBre# 01806901
Direct: 818.859.9930
Fax: 818.301.7488
i'm in vt and i have a score of 613 it was 629 but it went down when i got credit.will i still be able to get a loan for a home
Hello Bdorsey99,

There are lenders out there that could offer financing with less than a 640 fico score, but the rates & programs will definitely be limited. You may want to consult a loan officer to see what could be done to increase your credit rating and open up more possibilities for financing.

Michael Abram
First Capital Mortgage
Direct: (310) 434-1718
Fax: (310) 451-6407

You should qualify for a home loan with your middle fico of 615 however there are other factors involved for loan qualification, such as judgment's, collection, past dues or liens which is usually the cause of low fico. have you have a chance to review your credit report? If not we can help you analiyse and determine how much loan you can qualify for.
If those are your actual FICO scores as pulled by a lender, then you could qualify for an FHA loan with a 615 Mid score. Have a loan officer verify the scores. I can currently do FHA down to a 600 score but, keep in mind that credit score alone is not the determining factor. sometimes you may have a score that qualifies, but the reason for the low score could disqualify, such as recent bankruptcy or foreclosure.

Speak with a licensed California loan officer ahd have them evaluate your specific situation.
I guess the best answer, given the limited info, is that the scores you posted will not disqualify you from financing.
Web Reference: