Financing in Winchendon>Question Details

flingo@comca…, Other/Just Looking in Winchendon, MA

i am 67 and paid rent for 24 years. I want to own my home and not rent. is it possible with good credit, also income.?

Asked by flingo@comcast.net, Winchendon, MA Sun Mar 17, 2013

Answers

6
Age is not a factor when purchasing a home. It is illegal for any company to consider age in qualifying you for a home. Credit and income is a major factor in how you qualify. You want to find a license Loan Originator that can tell you what documents and info is required and get pre-approved for a mortgage. That is they will review your income, assets, liabilities, credit and application information to see what loan program(s) you qualify for and how much of a mortgage you can get approved for. Then if pre-approved, you will receive a pre-approval letter that will state what you are approved for. Sellers and seller's agents will require this letter to show you properties that are for sale. Good luck in your home search!

Gerry Davignon
Top Flite Financial, Inc.
Sr. Mortgage Consultant
South End bridge Circle, Unit 1
Agawam, MA 01001
Office: (413) 241-6940 Ext. 104
Cell: (413) 693-6904
Fax: (866) 645-7770
gerrydavignon@topflitefinancial.com
http://www.topflitefinancial.com/gerrydavignon
You can and now is the perfect time to purchase a home.Contact some of your local lenders and they will help you understand the financials. If you need someone to help you find some homes in Winchendom and the surrounding area, give me a call and I would be glad to help you.
Walter Harrington
Dimacale and Gracie Real Estate
978-423-7015
wjh2000@comcast.net
Hi Flingo! You deserve a home after 24 years of renting. You sound like a perfect buyer! Good credit and income is great. Buy now before rates go up. Would love to help you. Contact me anytime via email or phone.
Yes most definetely you can purchase a home as long as you have a steady income and good credit I have had individuals in their late 60's early 70's approved for a mortgage
Good credit and income? You are approved. Definitely have a conversation with a mortgage person.
Of course!! Talk to a mortgage broker for sure but there are no age limitations with taking a mortgage out as far as I know.