Financing in Atlanta>Question Details

Ken, Home Buyer in malaysia

i am an foreigner looking to get mortgage in US. can anyone help me?

Asked by Ken, malaysia Fri May 25, 2012

Answers

7
Austin Gift

I am Mr. Austin, a private money lender. I give out loans with an interest rate of 3% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to $500,000,000.00 as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL : austinloan12@outlook.com

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will profit you? and you don’t know what to do.

We offer the following loans below,
personal loans[secure and unsecured]
business loans[secure and unsecured]
combination loans
students loans
consolidation loans and so many others.

1. Full Names:……………………….
2. Contact Address:…………………..
3. Loan Amount Needed:………………..
4. Duration of the Loan……………….
5. Direct Telephone Number:……………..

Email austinloan12@outlook.com

Mr Austin,
Austin Gift

Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?

We offer the following loans below,
personal loans[secure and unsecured]
business loans[secure and unsecured]
combination loans
students loans
consolidation loans and so many others.

1. Full Names:……………………….
2. Contact Address:…………………..
3. Loan Amount Needed:………………..
4. Duration of the Loan……………….
5. Direct Telephone Number:……………..

Email austinloan12@outlook.com

Mr Austin,
I'm a Canadian buying cash & am using a deleware LLC to hold the property. I plan to refinance once the properties are occupied with tenants. What lenders would be the best to approach in this case?
Hi Ken, i have a couple of reputable mortgage lenders i can refer you to that can assist you with a mortgage.
Web Reference: http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
Ken. I believe I can help you. Please contact me at 404.843.2500
Great information Fred! I'll keep that on file.
I can do loans for foreign nationals up to 70% (30% down). No credit or income check. Must be bought as an investment property and must be bought with a corporation or LLC (can be created in your country). I'm currently working with 3 australians, 2 Israeli's and 1 Canadian. Let me know how I can help?
Hi Bill,
I run a company offering investment properties to international buyers. The most asked questions is "Can I get finance?". I would very much like to talk to you about this.
Please contact me at clinton@innovativeproperty.com.au
Flag Sat Dec 1, 2012
Bill, I am looking for such loans. How do we connect? My email is amirhpeleg@gmail.com.
Flag Thu Aug 23, 2012
MORTGAGE LOANS FOR NON-US CITIZENS

We receive requests from people interested in buying a home in the United States who are not US citizens. The status of a person in the United States makes different loan programs available depending on the length of stay that the person is allowed to stay in the country.

We will try to describe these options from least difficult to most difficult.

PERMANENT RESIDENT ALIENS

These people are able to apply for a loan in exactly the same conditions as any US citizen. Loans to these customers are purchased automatically by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The person must show us the “green card” issued to him by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). Sometimes the bank will ask for an authorization to contact the Social Security Administration ( SSA) to confirm the social security administration. These borrowers have access to all loan programs, first mortgages, second mortgages, home equity lines of credit and mortgage insurance. Borrowers must have a valid social security number.

H1B VISA HOLDERS

H1B visas are issued to international workers who come to the United States for a definite period of time. Usually between three and six years. Normally banks treat these applicants as permanent residents, in some cases they will ask to see a petition to extend the residency permit. Interest rates and conditions will be similar to those offered to US citizens. The SSA will have provided these applicants with social security numbers.

WORK PERMIT

Known as the Employment Authorization Document ( EAD) the work permit is given to students, fiancées of US citizens, foreign diplomats, special workers. Fewer banks are willing to provide a mortgage to these persons due to the short term they are allowed to stay in the country. Other banks state that they are only concerned that the person is in the US legally and will provide a mortgage under normal conditions.

FOREIGN NATIONALS

It has become very difficult to obtain mortgage financing for foreign nationals in the last year. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have removed those options from their offerings. Most national mortgage lenders that provided foreign national mortgages no longer offer them. Several banks in Florida still offer loans to foreign nationals who are buying property in that state. The borrower usually has to put 25% as down payment and provide proof of employment and credit in his native country. They must provide a tourist visa that allows them to visit the US and the home they buy in the US will be considered a second (vacation) home for them. It is unfortunate that this kind of financing is so restricted at this moment. Investments by foreigners at this time of a glut in the housing market and a weak dollar would open up many options to sell homes.

ITIN MORTGAGES

For many years the Internal Revenue Service ( IRS) has provided non US citizens with Individual Tax Identification Numbers (ITIN). These numbers are used by the IRS to track (and be able to tax) income from dividends, savings, commissions and other income generated in the US. The ITIN does not allow the person to live or even be in the United States, it is only a medium for tax control. Some companies however are using the ITIN to identify their customers in credit transactions and thus reporting them to the credit bureaus. A limited number of national banks offer mortgages to ITIN holders. Some banks will use the ITIN number when assigning customers checking, savings accounts and CDs. Some local and regional banks offer mortgage loans to customers with ITINs. These customers provide a history of employment, sometimes alternative credit documents ( utilities, insurance bills, retail accounts, cellular phone bills) and bank statements to qualify for a mortgage loan. At one time loans for these customers only required 3% down payment, now most programs require between 10% and 15% down payment.
hi, fred so my husband has a valid social security number, is a legal permanent resident only thing is only has been since 07/2014 so he has been working the new company for 11 months but all of his previous tax returns were filed with a itin but since he didnot have a valid social with his old job that he worked for 10 yrs we had a problem does have a chance to qualify for a fha loan still
Flag Fri Jun 12, 2015
Hi Fred i have a property already paid in full, and i looking for a mortgage loan with itin number, i do not have status yet, if you can help me please send me and e mail edigarsepulveda@yahoo.com or call me to 786 287 5505 this is to buy a house in florida.
Flag Sun Sep 7, 2014