Financing in Kennesaw>Question Details

Shem, Home Buyer in Kennesaw, GA

how doi get financing?

Asked by Shem, Kennesaw, GA Sat Aug 14, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Darrell Hess’ answer
If you are looking for financing to buy a home you will need to apply for a loan with a loan officer. If you would like some names and numbers for loan officers you can check on the professionals tab on or you can email me at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 17, 2013
Hi Shem, I hope you have your answer by now. But if you don't, you first step in home buying is to be sure you can qualify. You should contact a reputable lender or mortgage broker and crunch some numbers as well as examine your credit report for anything that could produce issues down the road in your search for a home.
Best wishes!
Brenda Borden
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 28, 2010
Hello Shem,

That is certainly not an unusual question. When you work closely with a real estate professional, you'll have access to a wealth of resources and information to help you in your journey to home ownership.

Please feel free to contact me should you need the services of a Realtor...I would be glad to assist you.

Linda Bridges
Laine Realty Associates, Inc.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 30, 2010
Hey Shem, First question I have is if you are working with a Realtor or real estate agent. If not my best advice, as I'm sure my peers would agree, is to find one you like working with. As a buyer it does not cost one red cent especially if the home your interested in is listed with another agent. It is also good to keep in mind that an agent can usually negotiate a better deal, complete and assist with all paper work on the offer and be your representation in the real estate transaction. Second, once you are with an agent they can advice you and help educate you on the entire process of buying a home including recommending some loan officers to help get you started in getting approved for a loan. I love working with buyers especially in the current market we are in!

I could suggest some great loan officers I know, but at the moment you are not my client. Thus, the only answer I can give you is to find an agent to represent you in your new home purchase. If you already have an agent ask them who they recommend, or google loan officers.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 17, 2010
Apply with a lender or a mortgage broker. Your Realtor can provide some suggestions.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 14, 2010
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer