Financing in 21811>Question Details

Poochie, Real Estate Pro in 21811

how do I get property finance?

Asked by Poochie, 21811 Sat Nov 6, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 21811

Answers

5
James P. Ryan, Jr’s answer
Hi Poochie....
With rates low and prices depressed, this is obviously a good time to look into home financing options. There are many super lenders ready to roll up their sleeves and help you find a great mortgage option, or help your buyers find the best program for their situation.
I suggest you review lenders here on Trulia, or ask for referrals. Obviously, I hope you choose HSOA for personal service, wide choices, and LOW rates!
Jim Ryan, Home Savings of America, 703 591 5626 ext 419.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 7, 2010
Assuming you are looking to purchase a home in the Eastern Shore or more specifically check out your no down payment options through the USDA Rural Development Loan at http://www.MarylandUSDA.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010
Dear Poochie,

I suggest you reach out to direct lenders who can prequalify you as you begin your home search. They can discuss the payment with you and you can see how much home you can buy. I have great relationships with Suntrust, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and Chase. If you want any names and numbers for them, please feel free to contact me and I can forward you the details. Hope this helps!

Ariana Loucas
Keller Williams Realty Centre
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010
Your first step should be to meet with a local and trusted mortgage broker, they can prequailify you at no cost, they will look at your credit plus your financials and let you know if there are any mortgage programs that you may quailify for. IF YOU ARE QUAILIFIED THEY CAN TELL YOU THE COSTS, DOWN PAYMENTS AND WHAT SALE SPRICE YOU SHOULD SHOP FOR.

PLEASE SEE MY BLOG FOR ADVICE AND TIPOS ON HOW GETTINGA MORTGAGE
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010
Poochie,

As a Real Estate Pro, one would hope that you would hold the answer to your own question.......or is there more to this post than meets the eye?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010