Financing in Searcy>Question Details

Itsme, Other/Just Looking in Searcy, AR

how can you get a home rent to own with no money your a single parent and struggling to get away from your babys daddy cause when you fight its his?

Asked by Itsme, Searcy, AR Wed Feb 17, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Searcy

Answers

3
Fighting is easy. Deciding to grow up and not fight much is a lot harder. It sounds like he has some growing up to do. So do you. Compromise has to be reached between you two. Its my house, true but I live here also. That has nothing to do with the argument does it? How about trying to solve the problem we were just discussing without bringing the house into the discussion. It does not help and only makes me feel unwanted.

There are ways to show him he is not treating you well without leaving, screaming, and walking away. If you just walk away you are going to have it tough than if you can both work through your differences and difficulties. Love is not just a feeling. It is a choice, it is a commitment. You choose to commit to each other and things can work out well in the end. Over 20 years ago I knew a couple who almost split up. They are now happily together. They finally had to have a meeting if the minds. They ended up seeing things from each others point of view. They insisted on and gave each other the respect they deserved. I trust you 2 can do the same.
We have a few owner finance available using the tax credit for down payment. Feel free to contact for more information. Thanks, Chris
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 24, 2010
I would ask a Mortgage broker who specializes in First Time Home Buyers. Plan and prepare and also seek out a Real Estate professional there in Arkansas who specializes in the rural areas as there will be more opportunity for owner financing for you.

Perhaps you could get a license for a day care and take care of other people's children and also be able to stay with your baby!

Also, try not to fight too much as it is bad for the baby!

Good Luck to you!
Web Reference: http://www.soreal.biz