Financing in 08046>Question Details

Dorce2009%40…, Home Buyer in

hi we want to move out of our house but our credit is kinda bad can we still get a 125,000 mortgage

Asked by Dorce2009%40gmail.com, Thu Jun 14, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 08046

Answers

3
Camille A. Marotta’s answer
First you need to determine what your credit score is. if you have a credit score of 580 or above we can offer you a FHA mortgage with 3.50% down. If your credit score is less than 580 and greater than 530 we can offier you a FHA loan with 10% down.

if you would like to be qualified for a purchase money mortgage, i would be happy to speak to you.

Camille Marotta
Branch Manager
NMLS 9838
First Alliance Home Mortgage
7 Pelican Drive
Bayville, NJ 08721
I have enjoyed 30 years in the mortgage lending industry and it is the 30 years of experience that will provide you with a successful lending experience,.

Camille
The mortgage qualification will be based on your credit and history, the property you wish to buy and the lender and program you are looking to work with.

Definitely, get pre-qualified if you are ready to go shopping for a new home. Check out the programs available, as the house and area you'll be buying in may have different benefits available. (i.e., 203k, USDA, etc..) These all will affect the down payments, interest rates you'll pay and other aspects of the loan.

If you don't find a lender you are happy with, let me know and I can recommend some.
Email my at dcampbell@amsmtg.com. I can give you a call in the morning to go over your credit profile and prequal you for mortgage
Thanks ,
Damion