Financing in Parsippany>Question Details

Kakhaber Chi…, Home Buyer in Parsippany, NJ

hi, need a FHA loan, how long does it take to get approved? what can I do to have a better chance to get the loan? thank you

Asked by Kakhaber Chitinashvili, Parsippany, NJ Mon Aug 6, 2012

Answers

7
You need to speak to a mortgage consultant. He can pre- qualify you within minutes. You can begin the application process so when you find a home you'll be ahead of the game and will be able to close faster. Sellers really like that.
Should you need a good loan officer please free to email me and I'd be happy to share some numbers with you. Email: sharonandkaren@kw.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sharon
Have you addressed your needs yet? I just stumbled across your question on the internet. If you have questions call me on 201 412 9813.

Liz Santos | Mortgage Loan Originator
Residential Home Funding Corp.
100 Lanidex Plaza, 2nd floor | Parsippany, NJ 07054
Main: (973) 577-7008 | Direct: (973) 947-7467
Cell: (201) 412-9813 | Fax: (973) 463-3483 NMLS # 244708 | Company NMLS # 34973 lsantos@rhfunding.com
http://www.lizsantos.rhfunding.com
http://www.rhfunding.com
It can take you between a couple hours and 3 days to get pre-approved, depending on the lender.
A mortgage lender can review and discuss your current financials to see how much of a loan you qualify for. Any chance you do not qualify, the lender can advise you on the steps to take to improve your credit to get you to the point you need to be in order to qualify. Important factors like your debt to income ratio, credit scores and reports, and current income are considered.

Weichert Realtors offers a one-stop shop experience for prospective buyers like yourself, where you
can contact one of their in-house mortgage professionals then pair with a Realtor to help find your perfect home.
May I suggest Joe Dunn Office: 908-277-1200/ Cell: 201-681-6833 jdunn@weichertfinancial.com

~ Best with your preapproval process~

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
You need to learn what to expect from a proper loan pre-approval: http://www.trulia.com/blog/elliott_r_oliva/2011/12/pre-apppr…
We suggest talking wwith Joe Verdecchio with Wells Fargo
He can outlinethe whole process for you and give it to you straight.
His cell is 201 481-8190.
I have an excellent mortgage partner, Jeremy Knapp of Annie Mac Home Mortgages. I always recommend my buyers talk to Jeremy because I know for a fact that, if he pre-approves them, they absolutely WILL get the loan, none of this last minute 'oh there's a problem and we can't close' business people are running into so many times these days. Just e-mail me at smacdowell@kw.com and I will be glad to put you in touch. The process hould only take a day or so as long as you do your part. Jeremy is the best I have found, and I've spent a lot of time looking.
Dear Kakhaber,

Please call Jeff Greenberg from Atlantic Home Loans. He is amazing and worked with many of our buyers who used FHA loan. It's free and he can get you pre-approved over the phone after asking some easy and quick quesions. Full approval can be done in about 30 days. Did you find a home that you are trying to finance?

Jeff Greenberg - Cell: 973-650-7802, Work: 973-333-8688.

Karen Abramson & Sharon Avram
917-294-0356 / 201-738-3158
The Sharon and Karen Home Team
Keller Williams Suburban Realty
sharonandkaren@kw.com