Financing in Framingham>Question Details

Mary, Other/Just Looking in Boston, MA

does foreigners can get mortgage now days, in order to buy real estate for investment?

Asked by Mary, Boston, MA Mon Dec 8, 2008

I want to buy a condo which is closed to commuter or trail station of suburban of Boston. My situation is following,
I am in China and have China and UK(used to study and work in UK) based credit card except USA based credit card.

At this time, I am working for a consulting company as consultant and have a stable income. So I am thinking if I could get loan in USA ?

Answers

3
Hello Mary- I work for a large mortgage company in Massachusetts, and I'd be happy to take a look at all your exact details and see what we could come up with. There are still a couple lenders/ ways to do this- but it has gotten a lot tougher in the past 12 months. Most likely you will have to come up with at least 30% down payment, etc. That's the best advice I can give you without more information.

Thanks, Good Luck,

Ken L.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 12, 2008
In Arizona, a foreign-born investor will go through the same type of credit check as a local buyer. Perhaps more paperwork is needed to prove the current home address and citizenship of your home country.
The lenders will work with you.

Bob Hill
RE/MAX ALL STARS
Scottsdale, Arizona
480-998-6000
If you have a stable income I am sure you can find a lender/broker willing to help get you a mortgage.

Check out my companies business model, we are the perfect fit for your buying situation ....
Here is every property for sale in boston:
http://www.territoryre.com/idx/search.html?search=true&s…

If you need recommendations for lender or brokers email us direct.