Financing in Ruidoso>Question Details

Candi, Home Owner in Ruidoso, NM

do these do manufactured homes?

Asked by Candi, Ruidoso, NM Mon Jun 6, 2011

we need to refinance our manufactured home with a cash out option. Our credit isn't the best because of the economy but trying to get back on our feet can you please help thank you

Answers

3
Candi, I would call Rita at Pioneer Bank to see if she can help you. I know she does a lot of manufactured and can work with a range of credit scores. I'm not sure about the cash out option. If she can't help you, you can find me at Rio Ruidoso Company and I'll do my best to help you find someone.
You might want to try talking to "Bank of the West". They deal with alot of Manufactured Housing & Mobile Home loans.

It might be hard to find a lender otherwise that will do a 'cash-out' loan unless your Manuf. Home is attached to land which will have tangible value.

I hope you find what your looking for. Good luck.
Its a bad time in the economy for this, but Good Luck and I hope you get it, anything to stay above water is a good thing!