Financing in Alabama>Question Details

korbins_mom, Home Buyer in Bellingham, WA

do any lenders still give VA loans for manufactured homes?

Asked by korbins_mom, Bellingham, WA Mon Feb 18, 2013

it is a large manufactured home and it sits on its on land (5 acres) in Alabama. If anyone knows of any please help me out!

Answers

2
I work for a direct lender in the mortgage industry who offers conventional, FHA VA, and USDA loans in 47 states. Are lowest score we accept for government loans are 550 when most lenders require a 620 and brokers a 580. It has to be on a permanent foundation, built after 1976, with land included.You have to have two years of income with a score over 550 with bankruptcies discharge date 2 years and over. We have basic guidelines and a pretty easy process. Feel free to text me or call me anytime up to 10:00pm Eastern with any questions.
Brian Young 214-797-3479. NMLS#902687
My company does, I just need to refer you to a Loan Officer licensed in your state. Send me an email and I will forward you some information and contact info.

Best of Luck!
Web Reference: http://www.AFN-loans.com
Hi George, I live in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and I have the same problem. Could you find me a lender that deals with both VA and manufactured homes?
Flag Mon Jun 17, 2013