Financing in Phoenix>Question Details

Stefani45, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

do I need 2 years transcripts from work to qualify for a home loan?

Asked by Stefani45, Phoenix, AZ Sun Jun 17, 2012

I worked in 2011 and I tried to buy a home and now they are asking for 2010 transcipts and I did not work in 2010. Is there anything I can do.

Answers

9
I have a couple of lenders that I could refer you to if you would like a second opinion. Feel free to call me!
If you need a good reliable lender that will let you know what you can do, give us a call. A lot depends upon your exact circumstances.

If you were in school for what you were hired for they can usually tie them together. But there are other circumstances that will work as well.

If we can be of help, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Brenda

Ron & Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133

*** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley*
We would need more information to answer your question accurately. There are certainly ways to qualify with less than two years working. Your prior work or college history would be relevant as well as your current position. Give me a call to discuss and I can give you the correct answer.

Brian Cardenas, Sr. Mortgage Consultant
AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.
Mobile: 480.233.7897
What about 2009? Did you work?
If you just graduated college with a two year degree and have 30 days paystubs then no returns needed. Otherwise yes, two years . Did you graduate in 2010?
Jason Coleman
602_451_5472
Loan Officer
Peoples Mortgage
Savingsandloans@yahoo.com
For most loans 2 years are required, if you did not work they will require docs why you did not work. you should ask yoru loan officer who can easiliy guide you through this requirement,.
Hello Stefani,

Most Lenders want a two year work history. Even if you can document 2 years of any income would be helpful. Please let me know if you require additonal information.

Have a GREAT afternoon!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
Contact Brandon Hendrick @ bhendrick@vipmtginc.com

In my experience lenders want to see your last two tax returns and your current pay stubs. They also like to see that you've been in the same industry/line of work... But I'm not a lender. :-)
You can have gaps in employment with certain lenders if you have a good reason for lapse of employment such as a baby being born or other special circumstances. Call or email me 602-363-7653 / realtorinaz@hotmail.com and we can go over your situation. David R Fuller / RE/MAX Desert Showcase