Financing in 22844>Question Details

Mommyof9, Home Buyer in 22844

cna my husband and i qualify for a home loan if his middle score is 562 and his highest score is a 583 and the income is definatley there any help

Asked by Mommyof9, 22844 Wed May 2, 2012

we have three credit repair working on our credit lexington law , sentry legal and home loaan assist ,which are doing a great job , but i want to know is there anyone who can qualify us for this house he has been with his job for 23 years and we have two rental properties also that bring in money monthly if anyone has or knows anyone who can help would apreciate it truley

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 22844

Answers

1
Elliott R. Oliva’s answer
I am curious, why do you have 3 different credit repair companies? I would think that their services would be overlapping somewhat when they are disputing errors on your credit report.

As far as credit scores go, there are a handful of lenders that MIGHT entertain your scenario with those scores. Big maybe because those types of lenders are accepting a bigger credit risk than traditional 640+ FHA lenders so they would ask for at least 10% down and condition the heck out of you.

In my opinion as a lender, I would work on getting your scores up. Pay down your credit cards, save your money and don't take on any new debt.

When did you receive those credit scores?
how long will it take to get my sore up to a 580 thats what they need to do the loan thru fha
Flag Thu May 3, 2012
last month
Flag Thu May 3, 2012