Financing in Kansas City>Question Details

Izzy, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

can you qualify for a homepath loan if you had bankruptcy discharge in the last 2 years?

Asked by Izzy, Kansas City, MO Fri Feb 17, 2012

Answers

3
Izzy the basic answer is you will have to have been discharged over 2 years ago The homepath program is basically underwritten with conventional loan guidelines Generally speaking you have to have a credit csore of 660 or better and your debt to income would need to fall within the Guidelines for conventional underwriting I noticed that you are in Kansas City I am in Georgia but will be more than happy to put you in touch with a mortgage that can answer questions more specific to you situation . Homepath .com also has loads of information

Have a Great Day and Good Luck!!!!

Joel Upchurch
Re/Max Results LaGrange
706-845-7000
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 17, 2012
Whoops! I mis-typed Kyle's e-mail address by leaving off the final "l" in his name. It's khill@capwestmortgage.com.
Izzy, the best person to answer your question is someone who is experienced in working with HomePath Financing. A loan officer who is my "go-to" guy for HomePath is Kyle Hill with CapWest Mortgage. His cell phone number is 816-516-2957 and his work number is 913-402-7232 x1705. You can also reach him via e-mail at khil@capwestmortgage.com.