Financing in 59006>Question Details

Brent Blair, Other/Just Looking in Ballantine, MT

can you even get me in to a house with bad crededt?

Asked by Brent Blair, Ballantine, MT Sat Mar 14, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 59006

Answers

2
Beth James’ answer
I agree with Bill, sometimes it is not as bad as you think! In our office we can run a credit report and view it right there with our clients. We can see the score and the problems and evaluate it together. Sometimes we send the report off to a lender to see if it will go through the underwriting system.

In many cases these days, we assist a buyer with not so perfect credit through a credit restoration program that our company offers. As the agent involved, I work with the buyer through this process (I do not receive payment for this service). Once the credit is restored, which can take from 6 months to a year, the buyer is then ready to go to a lender to be pre-qualified and move toward purchasing a home. I have six very satisfied potential buyers working through the program right now. Why are they satisfied? Because someone was willing to work with them to help them, and because they know they will be buying a home very soon.

This is not debt consolidation it is credit restoration...there is a difference so be clear in what you are asking for. If a real estate agency near you does not offer this, some lending institutions will.

First things first, find out just how "bad" your credit is...and go from there, be optimistic and work hard to fix it...you will come out on the other end a home buyer!
Brent,

Many people feeling they have poor credit are suprised when the find things weren't as bad as they thought. Our recommendation is to meet with several loan specialists to get an accurate understanding of your real financial status in terms of purchasing a home.

You may be pleasently suprised......