Financing in 32046>Question Details

c7o7g7, Other/Just Looking in Hilliard, FL

can you buy a home if you have bad credit?

Asked by c7o7g7, Hilliard, FL Sun Sep 29, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 32046

Answers

3
What exact credit score numbers do you have? Who knows, you still may have a shot. For example, I have been able to give out loan with credit scores as low as 580. So if you are in the range or above you have a better chance. If not, you may want to work on your credit a bit. The simplest way to fix your credit is to pay off your debt and revolving credit balance on time. Either way, I recommend you speak with a lender like myself that would be happy to help. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Exactly how bad is bad? We are direct mortgage lender and our minimum credit score requirement is 580.

To qualify for a home loan there are some basics to credit that you can't have.

No foreclosures within 3 years*
No bandruptcies within 2 years*
*Unless you qualify for the "back to work" program by FHA

I would be happy to assist you further and review your situation for you. Go ahead and contact me to speak further. Thank you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
Check with your lender to see if they can pre-qualify you for a loan. If your lender cannot qualify you for a loan at this time they will be able to tell you what you can work on with your credit to help you qualify for a loan in the future. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions I can help with.